for oral, online and postal presentation Deadline: 30 May 2020.
Paper Publication Submission Deadline: 30 March 2020.
You are asked to follow these guidelines when submitting an abstract for oral, poster or online presentation:
*Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout
*The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, lower case and centred
*Main body of text to be left aligned
*Single spacing throughout
*References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text using Harvard referring style
The use of figures, graphs and tables in the abstract IS NOT ALLOWED
Please include your full address and contact details of the main author and the presenting author in the email and indicate whether you are submitting an oral, a poster or an online presentation
To submit abstract for the conference:
Abstracts/Papers should be sent as an MS Word email attachment to the email address below:
Paper Submission – KIE Conference Publications:
1) Research Papers in Knowledge, Innovation & Enterprise, Volume VIII, 2020
2) “Creativity Research 1950-2020: Reflections on JP Guildford’s APA Presidential Address”
Please specify which of the two volumes you would like your paper to be published in
Guidelines for submitting a paper:
- The papers will be published and made freely accessible from the conference website and each registered participant will get a free print copy. We aim to produce Conference Books of professional and consistent quality. We will be grateful for your help by carefully following the instructions outlined in this guide.
- Authors will need to be registered for the conference and present the paper in person or online in order for the paper to be accepted into the conference proceedings. It is not necessary for all authors to attend, only one author needs to be on hand to present, although we certainly encourage co-
authors to attend.
- Absolute deadline, for standard registration, to send in your revised paper following peer review: 30 May, 2020
Submission: Please email the FINAL paper following acceptance & Reviewers’ feedback to:
Format: Microsoft Document (not a PDF).
Paper length: 4000-
Abstract: The paper should start with an abstract not to exceed 150 words.
Charts, Images, Tables & Graphs: Papers may contain Word or Publisher-
Keywords: Please assign five to six keywords for your paper.
Reference standard: Harvard referencing style.